Try a unique dining experience. Meet up at a local restaurant and share a meal with other Eastonites. A great way to make new friends and strengthen the community!
How it works:
- Select from participating restaurants’ day and time slots. Sign up online.
- Show up at the restaurant and let the host know you are attending the “Eat With Strangers Event”.
- Chat, eat and meet new friends.
- Pay for own meal/ drinks.
- This event is intended for high school age or older.
- This event requires minimum of 4 attendees (maximum of 8 attendees) at each restaurant.
- Feel free to sign up with a friend (aka. wingman), but please keep in mind that the purpose is to meet new people.
- Each attendee pays for his/ her own meals and drinks.
For questions, please contact Human Rights Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org).