How To Make Good Money Selling Used Books on eBay, Amazon
Used books are the perfect product for the small eBay, Amazon or online seller.
- They are easy to find
- Although there are tons of expensive books, most books sell for less than $25. This attracts few thieves and scam artists
- Used books are highly profitable. You can buy books for a quarter of fifty cents that will sell for $10, $20, $30 or more –sometimes much more.
- Books are easy to list, store and ship
- Book prices are easy to research and determine
- Books and book condition descriptions are standard and well understood.
- Book cover photographs are available for most modern books just by typing in the ISBN number
- It only takes a couple of minutes to create a book listing. Amazon, eBay and other sites have standard pre-written descriptions that will fill in automatically just by entering the ISBN number
- Perfect, low-risk business for the part-time seller
- The online book market is growing at double-digit rates and shows no sign of slowing down. Used books make up a larger and larger portion of that business
- Recession-proof business. When the economy slows down, used book sales increase